Pwnline games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pwnline games

Pwnline games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pwnline General Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zark

Pwnline General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Pwnline General Discussion   Pwnline General Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Hello Pwnline users! Zark here. I wanted to start a general discussion for the Pwnline games since I'm just so glad to see that there's a new website now and that the servers are up.

Although I'll only be playing R.O.S.E. most of the time when I'm online, I still wanted to say, "Thank you!" for bringing the game back online.

Coming in with that, I have some questions. Some I've already sent to the Admin of this site and PowerInvoken on YouTube.

Are we coming off Hamachi sometime in the future so that we don't have to worry about the networked owner being offline, or getting a host network to keep the servers online?
What updates have been made to the R.O.S.E. server?
Are we going to be putting in more effort to get further players online?
What are the current plans for the future of R.O.S.E server?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pwnline General Discussion   Pwnline General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:20 am

Zark wrote:
Hello Pwnline users! Zark here. I wanted to start a general discussion for the Pwnline games since I'm just so glad to see that there's a new website now and that the servers are up.

Although I'll only be playing R.O.S.E. most of the time when I'm online, I still wanted to say, "Thank you!" for bringing the game back online.

Coming in with that, I have some questions. Some I've already sent to the Admin of this site and PowerInvoken on YouTube.

Are we coming off Hamachi sometime in the future so that we don't have to worry about the networked owner being offline, or getting a host network to keep the servers online?
What updates have been made to the R.O.S.E. server?
Are we going to be putting in more effort to get further players online?
What are the current plans for the future of R.O.S.E server?

yes im doing watching for no-ip allready but im checking if its fast enough and stuff because im using a pure server computer now and with no-ip u just don't need hamachi is doesnt change to much because the server still has gto be online.
on my server pc is running 3x cmd (login char and worldserver) xxamp for internet site and mysql.
i could try to leave hamachi alone but i cant make it without host computer.
i have changed my host pc that my button never shines when its on so it probly only will fall down if the whole power shuts down...

the updates should be mostly about the spellbooks, you probly think they would miss but after some research i found out that the missing spell books are dropped by candle ghosts.
wich is in normal r.o.s.e. no problem at all since there are lots noobs killing them.
adding the new books to the mayor has made lots errors so far i keep trying and when it works ill update it further.

to get more people online is a chainreaction fact, if someone starts playing and likes it there is change to get it leaked and then it will get up. plus we are again back in gtop 100 and if we are doing or best we could easly reach in top 10 wich will help abit for a start. youtube channel is also there for use.

greetings Kapein
Back to top Go down
https://pwnlinegames.actieforum.com
[GM]PowerInvoken
Admin
[GM]PowerInvoken

PostSubject: Re: Pwnline General Discussion   Pwnline General Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:16 am

but i aslo had a question.. will there be NEW skills and/or new suit, created by ourselfs?
then woult be cool.. and it will attract more players. and please post the Gmail and the YouTube Channel somewhere in this site,
the YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/rosepwnlinegame

and The G-Mail : rosepwnline@gmail.com

I check them both twice per day, so you get a replay soon enough.. rabbit
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/rosepwnlinegame
Zark

PostSubject: Re: Pwnline General Discussion   Pwnline General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Playing the game with the new updates and fixes is going to be so fun. Smile
Who's ready to start leveling and get to know each other as well as have some epic fun in the process?
There's a really good clan made on the night of our last eclipse.
Anyone interested in joining?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pwnline General Discussion   Pwnline General Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pwnline General Discussion
Page 1 of 1